1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
I think I did once, but I don't remember her name or where she was from. I did write to my husband when he was in Iraq. Does that count?
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
If I could do a different job for one day it would be a doctor. I wanted to be a doctor once. If I had two days to change jobs the other one would be a forensic anthropologist. You know like the TV show Bones. It would probably be an interesting job to say the least!
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
I so hate horror movies. I have an active imagination and if I were to see one it would be in my head for a week. But I didn't watch them often at all. I still refuse to watch a scary movie. I was freaked out by The Ghost and Mr. Chicken for crying out loud!
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
1. Cleaning my children's rooms. Actually cleaning at all. It seems pointless because it is messed up as soon as I put away the mop and vacuum. At least, I think it's pointless until I see or even think about the TV show Hoarders. Then I get the creeps and clean.
2. Facebook. I happen to like Facebook, but really it's a waste of time when you think about it. You can be on it for an hour and not even realize it. Makes me wonder, do they have a Facebook Anonymous?
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
The oldest item in my closet is a pair of Birkenstock clogs. I have had them for probably 13years. I really don't wear them that much, but I had to pay for them myself. I spent all summer washing dishes at the Springville Cafe and saved most of it so I could buy those shoes. They cost $112 and some change, maybe that's why they're still in my closet!:)