- Why do men lose weight faster than women? I mean, it's really ridiculous that I can try so hard for weeks and not lose anything and my husband looks at a salad and loses 15 pounds. What the what?!
- We only have 7 weeks until we are in beautiful Mexico Beach, Florida. I can't wait to spend that time relaxing and doing close to nothing as possible. It will be fun with the kids this year because they are all older and are easier to keep up with. We are going to have so much fun!
- It doesn't seem like May here in Alabama. The high yesterday and today have been around, 60 degrees! I love it! This must be what Spring feels like to people who don't live in the South. I can see why people love it so much now!
- Our normal weather in Alabama, in May, is usually close to 90 degrees.
- It was last week, for 3 days.
- I let the kids get in the 3-ring blow up pool from the Dollar General( that my mamma got on sale at the end of summer last year!)
- It was fun. I laid out in the sun (in hopes of getting a tan before we go to the beach, so I won't look like a lobster the second day we're there!)
- It was nice, until my son decided to sit on my back in his wet swim trunks.
- It was really cold.
- He *and his sister's* thought it was hilarious! I did not!
- Here's a list, for your entertainment and maybe your sanity (don't worry mom's you're not the only one!) of things I've caught myself saying that I never thought I would!
- Out of the mouths of moms:
and can be naked.
Boy, why do you have so many clothes on the front porch? Really, 3 pairs of underwear, 4 pairs of shorts and 1 T-shirt. This is not your personal laundry basket! It's the front porch for crying out loud!
No, you may not walk to Mimi's house and move in with her. And no you would not be able to take your toys or bed with you.
Would you please get off my head! Please find another seat besides my head! Thank you!
No Sweet Pea, there is not a school bus to take you to home school! Well, even if you went to public school you would not be riding that crazy bus. She drives like a bat out of ...um well she drives way to fast to be driving a school bus, that's for sure!
Why do my girls, always have to put their feet on me while I eat? It's not funny! Do you want stinky feet on you while you eat? Really, it's not that funny!
No, I don't want you to pull my finger. Yes, I am sure. Yes, you can ask daddy when he gets home. I'm sure he'll like that!
What? Why does your brother have a tail? He doesn't have a tail. Oh, you mean his...oh well, go ask your daddy! He know's the answer to one!