Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Tuesday, part 2

It's Tuesday and I am in the mood to do absolutely nothing except be lazy. I don't hate to admit it, I love being a stay at home mom. I have the luxury of being lazy every once in a while and read a book, blog, play in a kiddy pool with my kids, you know sit around eat Bon-Bon's  and watch my Soap's all day long...ha...ha...ha. You know the housewives, stay at home moms, homemakers, etc. don't  have a real "job", so why should they be busy attitude is really annoying. I'm raising my kids and trust me, that is more of job than a lot of people realize. So there is my first random thought of Tuesday. (If you would like to join in on some randomness join up at whitney @ Honey Bunches of Oaks) So let's get started on some more randomness!


  • I am slowly trying to cut sugar out of my diet. Some days it's easier said than done. I have brought it down to 1 cup of coffee in the morning and 1 glass of sweet tea a day. I once had a friend tell me,"Sweet tea is the wine of the south." And I do believe that is the truth. We drink sweet tea with everything, in the south, the way some people drink wine with everything. So here's to{ I'm raising my (water) glass} to less sugar and smaller pants in my future!;)
  • I had a marvelous Mother's Day. I got to spend the weekend with my husband and my babies. I got a beautiful plant called a Giant Crimson Mandevilla. It has a really pretty flower that grows on it, it's crimson and you know we like crimson around here.(Dare I say it so far from football season? Yes, I do Roll Tide!)
  • My 3 year just told me she is not a baby she is a kid. Good to know!
  • I made homemade chocolate chip cookies yesterday! Mom of the year award goes to....just kidding! I did use chocolate bunnies left over from Easter(that I got for $0.75 after Easter! Woot!) instead of chocolate chips. They were yummy!
  • My boy kept yelling," I want a chocolate bunny, I want a chocolate bunny!" Even after it was chopped up to little pieces. 
  • He refused to eat a chocolate chip cookie until I called it a chocolate bunny cookie. Then said, " Mmmm, that's good."
  • My Sweet Pea, colored a cheap, paper plate for me yesterday. It ended up being an alien flower. It had at least 20 googly eyes.
  • I loved it!
  • My husband is making me a clothes line so I can be all "green" and stuff.
  • Actually it's because, I want to be cheap , frugal with my power bill. I mean, come on I do anywhere from 10-12 loads of laundry a week. 
  • No I don't really know why I have so much laundry. I do have 5 people in the family. 4 beds. 5 daily baths. Well maybe that explains some of it.
  • Anyway, the point being, My husband is Awesome!
  • I love him.
  • The End.
  • :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!