Friday, July 1, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,

            I am writing you to tell you I am leaving. I am leaving the world of everyday laundry, spilled apple juice, squished up fruit snacks stuck to the bottom of my feet, any child at any given moment running through the house nude, cooking, cleaning, and watching endless hours of Pinky Dinky Doo, Phineas and Ferb, and Veggie Tales. I am trading it all in for this little stretch of paradise:



Do you see how the water sparkles like diamonds? Aahhh. I think my mind is already there. I can feel the sun on my face and my toes in the water. In less than 24 hours I will be well on my way to Florida's "forgotten beach" and enjoying time spent with my wonderful husband and babies. Sure, I'll still have to do a little laundry, clean up juice and squished up fruit snacks. I'll probably even have to listen to hours of completely ridiculous cartoons while grilling burgers and hot dogs. But not even a children running around naked is so bad when you're at the beach. So goodbye for now, I'm leaving. But don't worry, I'll return, (probably too soon in my mind) but a lot more refreshed and with a good tan. :)

P.S. Happy 4th of July! Thank God for a country where we are free. :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!