Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happiness is...

What is happiness? A few definitions of happiness is :: a state of well-being and contentment : Joy and
a pleasurable or satisfying experience

There are many things that make me happy. There are also some things that make me unhappy. I'll give you a few examples. (NOTE: This isn't all that make me a happy just a few things!)

HAPPY                                                                   


  1. A clean house
  2. Clean laundry 
  3. DVR
  4. Sparkling grape juice
  5. Shoes that I bought on sale @ Kohl's (A pair of Dana Buchman dress shoes for $20 originally    $69.99..OH YEAH!)
  6. Naps
  7. Children who behave
  8. My husband being off work for a week! 
  9. Christmas
  10. Healthy family      
  11. Books
  12. The bible(I love how I learn something new every time I read it!)
Some things that make me not so happy:


  1. A bed room that has been destroyed exactly 2.4 minutes after I walk out of a clean room. How do they do that? Really? It's one of life's mysteries. 
  2. Laundry....let's just not go there.
  3. Cleaning up rice from a homemade rice sock(you know the kind you warm up in the microwave to put on sore muscles?) My Sweetie Pie and the Boy, decided one would bite a hole in said sock and they would collectively spread contents around Sweetie's Pie room. I should have known something was going on when I heard no arguing for 5 minutes! Did I mention, the parents of above mentioned children found it at bedtime, when trying to tuck said children into bed. 
  4. Cinnamon that has been spilled in the kitchen floor and rolled around in by a 4 year old little boy. {Thank God, he didn't get sick from inhaling it!} I was on the computer for 3 minutes and he attacks. 
  5. I don't like that the awesome deal I got on my shoes is still not here yet! *said, weepy* They should be here by December 24. At least that's what the tracking info said. I'm trying so hard to be patient I really am. ;)
  6. Not being able to take naps. Sometimes you just need a nap. 
  7. Children who fight and argue and tattle every 2 minutes. Literally. (It could be worse, I do realize that. But I could so go without it for say 20 minutes.)
  8. Tissue fights. I don't like tissue fights. My son likes tissue fights. In which he takes as many tissues out at a time he can without getting caught. This is why I hide my good Puffs tissues. 

 Well, at least the good outweighs the bad. I really am blessed. If we make it to Christmas without 2.3 million time outs and my sanity left in tack at least 10%, we'll be doing well. Here's to hope! Without it, I would join the natives and roll in some cinnamon and have tissue fights while dancing in dry rice. Don't be jealous!                                                    



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!