Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Trip to Noccalula Falls

We recently went to a local state park for a picnic lunch and to spend some time together. We wanted to take the kids somewhere they had never been and they seemed to really enjoy it and so did I! We went on a train ride, the kids LOVED that, and we even got to pet a doe and a deer. And for those who know my family...it was alive and not hanging on a wall already dead, so that made it even more fun for the kids! In case you were wondering, we do support PETA around here. Well, at least my husbands form of PETA....People Eating Tasty Animals! (What did you expect? We are from Alabama for crying out loud!) Anyway, here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy!


Eating at the big rock picnic table

as usual, not everyone is looking right at the camera
at least you can see their faces!:)

Daddy and his girls

Daddy and the boy
(one of my favorite pics)

Petting the deer
(Can you have a pet deer in Alabama?)

My life

My flower garden
(An old family recipe!) ;)

Chicken Sweetie Pie

Chicken Sweet Pea

And wait, what happen to the chicken's head?!

The meltdown in the parking lot

The ride home.....
Exhausted but well worth it!






Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!