Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catch up and by the way happy 2011!

It has been one busy holiday season! Not only did we have the normal every year celebrations like everyone else, we also had 2 birthdays thrown in the mix. We went out of town for Thanksgiving followed by about of month of sickness, that everyone willingly shared with one another and one gall bladder surgery for yours truly. I am glad to have that sucker out! It had been giving me problems off and on for close to 5 years since I was preggers with Sweet Pea. It was busy but aside from a few rough days, it was a great holiday season! We had such a peaceful Christmas where we were surrounded by family and friends. This year was the first year without Grams. It was sad not having her around during Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as the two little kids birthday's.But we also rejoiced knowing that she is celebrating Christmas with Jesus. As my girls said is she singing Happy Birthday to Jesus? And I said well she probably is babies!  So I'll be playing catch up with my blog posts over the next few days. I hope to be a better blogger this year than last. (With 3 kids that's always up in the air!) There are many new things coming our way this year. Not just in our lives but also on my blog. I plan on incorporating some recipes in my blog. Since I love to cook, I figure why not share something else I love? So I hope things will be a little different this coming year. We will also have a brand new experience this year with Sweet Pea starting school and as if that wasn't enough of a new thing we will also be homeschooling her. After praying about it, homeschooling is the right decision for us at this time and we are so excited about this new adventure!  So until next time, I hope everyone has a very happy and blessed New Year!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!