Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday!!!

Five Question Friday is a fun little way for you to get to know others better. I came across it on fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com. It's a really fun blog about mommies and babies and all the fun and eventful things that go along with life as a mom! I thought I'm a mom, I have at least one "disaster" a day and I like to hear about the lives of others who may or may not have a daily disaster to take care of, so why not participate?! Here are the Five Questions and Answers....Enjoy!:)











1. Have you ever visited another country? If you consider all the countries at Epcot in Disney World another country then yes! If not, then no! I would love to go Europe one day. The places in particular I would LOVE to go are: Ireland, Scotland, Greece, and most of all, my #1 on the list...Italy!






2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been? I don't think I've really been anywhere that was just creepy. Although, there was one time when my friend, Meredith, and I walked into The Purple Haze in Panama City and decided rather quickly that it was a bad idea and turned around and left...in a hurry! So I guess that would be the strangest place I've ever been!





3. What is your favorite season? My favorite season would have to be fall. I love the cooler weather. I love the color of the changing trees. There is just something about making apple pies and celebrating Thanksgiving in the cool of fall! I love it!





4. What one song will always cheer you up? I would say any song from Grease! It's just a fun soundtrack. It reminds me of an opening number I did when I was in the Queen of Hearts pageant wwwwaaaayyyy back in the day!





5. What Disney character do you resemble most? I don't know. My girls usually tell me I'm the queen. So I hope that doesn't mean that I am the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland or the scary queen from Snow White! ;)




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!