Monday, August 16, 2010

Not Me Monday.....

Welcome to Not Me Monday! A time to cut yourself a little slack for doing things a little bit off beat...because hey, you know you're not the only one! If you would like to join in just head on over to Mckmama's and join in the fun!

It is {not} my child, my sweet little boy, who has decided he needs "chechup" and "mimurd" (aka ketchup and mustard) at every meal. EVERY  MEAL!! And I am {not} the one who gives into this 21 month old's obsession. Especially, because I think it's so hilarious when he says, "I got my poon, I need chechup and mimurd!" It also was{not} the same child who decided to cover his entire head in ketchup today at lunch, causing his mommy to interrupt valuable nap time to give the messy boy a bath! Nope, {not} my child! It is also {not} me who has bribed the middle child with a new baby doll if she would only start pooping in the big girl potty. It is still sometimes{unbelievable} that I get excited when a very small person in this household uses the potty. I would{never} get excited over certain bodily functions. HA! It is {not} me who gets a little teary-eyed when I think about my oldest baby starting school next year! It's {not} me who is so surprised by how fast time flies! Nope, I would {never} do something like that.....Oh, no....{not}me...sniff sniff! Ok, I'm better...good thing we have decided to home school! ;) But it {is} me who is so incredibly blessed to be a SAHM(stay at home mom!)and to have such wonderful children!


Mckmama- Not Me Monday








Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

  1. lol. Ketchup and Mustard with every meal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am so jealous of you guys getting to homeschool!! That is so exciting. I hope to one day be at a point where we can do that too. Good luck and let me know how it goes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!