1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Reading a good book or a tabloid *eck!* magazine. Or just about anything as long as it doesn't involve Mickey Mouse or Sid the Science Kid! I do love to watch reality TV. I know, I know! No show in particular, just give me something involving New Jersey or a fashion runway and I am hooked! But if I am not at home, I would have to say shopping or going to the movies is also relaxing to me!
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? My grill. Just Kidding! I do see my grill but over my grill, I see really tall pine trees touching the beautiful blue sky. I love it! I live in the country and love to see it every morning when I fix my cup of coffee!
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? Well, I don't actually believe in reincarnation. But for fun, I would have to say myself. I love my life and the person I am, so why would I want to be anyone else?!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? Manners and respect. I am from the south, and when I hear a child saying yeah instead of yes sir or yes ma'am, it really drives me crazy. And when children have no respect for their parents or anyone else for that matter, it really makes me want to scream. If a child isn't respectful to you now at the age of 5, what makes you think they will be at the age of 16? I'm just sayin...
5. Regular or Diet soda? When I drink soda, it's zero calories for me! I have just started a healthier eating plan (about 2 weeks ago) and have already lost 6 pounds! Go me!