Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blessed beyond blessed......

I just want to say how incredibly blessed I am. I serve a God who is so faithful and simply put, amazing. He is our provider, our peace, our hope, our life. He is always doing things we don't deserve, and yet He still does them. He is so awesome. This has been a pretty good week so far. I mean come on, when God is in control, how can it not be? I am so happy that I get to be a SAHM(stay at home mom!) I have had a few fun adventures so far this week. Monday I made some very yummy homemade ravioli's. That's right homemade! It only took me 2 1/2 hours but I made them and they didn't look half bad and they tasted heavenly!(By the way, the recipe said it would take about an hour....yeah right, they lied!) Also, this week everyone is(drum roll please...) better! Praise God, everyone is fever free, earache free, and snot free! God is so good! Last Friday I had to call the doc, yet again. Sweetie Pie woke up with a nasty earache. They finally called her some antibiotic ear drops in to the pharmacy. After a few days of wrestling a two year while trying to insert the ear drops with lots of love and a heating pad, they actually started to work and she is now back to her normal 2 year old self! I am so glad, you just have no idea! Yesterday, me and Sweet Pea went to the library. This was her first visit and the first in many years for me. It went really well and we both enjoyed our self very much. She was in love with the fairy tale paintings on the wall and the little tables that she could sit at while she looked at books.(I also think she liked not having her siblings there to take the books away!) They didn't have The Sword of Truth series I was looking for, so I settled for The Fellowship of the Ring. Thanks to my husband who has me hooked on science fiction/fantasy books. (By the way, I use to hate reading and now I love it! Once again thanks to my book loving husband!)I don't think this will be our last trip by far! Tonight is church and I am beyond excited because it's the first time we have been able to go in about two months! I love my church and I love my life! Well there's the first half of my week, stay tuned for the second half! Until next time......
Blogger TemplatesBlogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!