Monday, February 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook......

I am joining a weekly Monday ritual of sorts, it's called The Simple Woman's Day book. It gets back to the simply things in life that we sometimes forget about because of all the chaos that we sometimes let over whelm us. So if you would like to join head on over to:http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/!!!

FOR TODAY : February 8,2010, From the desktop of Jessica, who likes the simple life compared to a chaotic one!
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...
The sun is shining on my Lane and it looks rather cold!!
I AM THINKING....
I really want my house to be clean and all the laundry done....Hhmmm, where is that maid? Oh wait, it's me! And I'm on the computer posting a blog...cleaning can always wait until AFTER I post a blog!
I AM THANKFUL FOR...
Healthy babies, a loving husband, a God that NEVER fails, a roof over my head, food, clothing, and the list will never stop. I have so much to be thankful for that I could make a whole blog about being thankful and never run out of things to be thankful for!
FROM THE KITCHEN...
It's a little messy from the Superbowl supper we had last night, not bad but I have dishes in the sink.(and may I just say, GO SAINTS!!!Who dat?) But later I will have some chili simmering in the crock pot for supper tonight.
I AM WEARING...
It's Monday, I'm a stay at home mom, with three children...ages:3,2,&1, so...as always I am STILL in my pj's until nap time anyway!:)
I AM CREATING...
A list. In my head, as usual. A list of things to do, things I want to do, and things I should have done last week!
I AM GOING...
No where today! Today is cleaning day. If I don't clean up today, my house will use it's magical powers and start to triple the dirtiness that comes with everyday living!
I AM READING...
Right now, the books of Matthew and Genesis. I also started to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy and stopped because frankly, not enough of a love story in it for me. Yup, I like love stories.
I AM HOPING...
God will be able to use me to be a blessing to someone else this week.
I AM HEARING...
My children playing...rather nicely together. There is no arguing, only the noise of toys and jabbering from my 15 month old. This is rare!.....Scratch that, The boy has stolen baby Strawberry Shortcake from Sweetie Pie, and is now running away with it, while Sweetie is chasing him, screaming. Ahhhh, Now that's more like normal!
AROUND THE HOUSE...
There are toys, lots and lots of toys....and laundry, lots and lots of laundry.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Spending time with my husband and kids outside....I can't wait for spring!
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK:
Cleaning today. Tuesday, maybe the library. Wednesday church!Yay! Thursday, grocery day? Friday night,the Valentine's Banquet, with the love of my life! And who know what else? Only God, so just like laundry, we will take it one load at a time!;)
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My Sweet Pea, being well sweet!
Blogger Templates Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!