Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Friday, It's Friday!! Yippee! I still love the weekends. Even though I am a homemaker and 80-90% of the time I do stay in my PJ's. It's good to have the husband home on the weekends so I can talk to an adult about things other than cartoons, imaginary friends, and why one should not run around naked outside where the neighbors can easily drive by and see you in the nude. Thankyouverymuch. So here goes with some Friday fun with Mamma M.











1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
    Ham. Just kidding.  I guess that would be hunting Easter eggs with my daddy's side of the family. He has 7 brothers and sisters and they each have at least one kid. That equals a lot of kids running around looking for the prize egg. Now it's all of our kids running around hunting for the prize egg which is a lot of fun to watch.


2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
   I'm just happy if I have a bath at the end of the day. My kids think nap time is not important anymore so I have to sneak in a shower when a cartoon has them mesmerized. But if  I had the choice a long hot bath for sure.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
    You know, I don't know if I have ever parallel parked in my life. I don't even think I had to during my driving test. I did a three point turn that was really more like a 5 point turn..but I guess that doesn't count, does it?:)

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
    By far Reese's peanut butter eggs....heaven!

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
   We focus on the Jesus part of Easter and not so much on the Easter Bunny. Easter is about our Risen Saviour, Jesus Christ not about a bunny who sneaks into your house and leaves you eggs and gifts. Does not creep anyone else out? A big rabbit who carries eggs and sneaks into your house? It does me. We do give our kids a gift in their Easter basket's and it's because Jesus gave us the ultimate gift by loving us so much that he gave up his own life for our own.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter!!!




Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. Love you Jess and love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm in the Reese's Club too!!! I wonder why the eggs are SO MUCH BETTER than the cups?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am AWFUL at parallel parking. I tried it once and never, ever again.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!