Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

This is my first Hey! It's Okay Tuesday! link up! It's were you make a list of things to be okay about because it's Tuesday! If you'd like to join in, link up over at Airing My Dirty Laundry! It's fun...you know you want to!

Hey! It's Okay.....

To be one of the "crazy" people who listen to Christmas music in October!

To be 99% done with my kids Christmas shopping! Yes! Thank you Target 75% off sale! :)

I can't wait until the day after Halloween! Why? Because that's when I buy candy for my kids stocking's at 50-75% off! ( You know, the candy that isn't covered in ghost, witches, zombie's...)

To be as excited as a girl at the premier of Breaking Dawn because I'm going on a date night with my husband Saturday! So excited!

To be (almost) equally excited about maybe going to the Cheesecake Factory!

To be as excited as a girl at the premier of Breaking Dawn because Breaking Dawn is coming out soon.

To know that vampires don't really sparkle but love it anyway.

To be super excited for Thanksgiving.

To be saving money so I can go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

This will be the first year in about 3 years that I've been shopping the day after Thanksgiving! I'm beyond excited!

That's all for today! If you'd like to join up...do it! It's good for you because, you know it's Tuesday! :)







Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. I'm almost done with Christmas shopping too! For the kids at least. I still need to find stuff for my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!