Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh happy day!

Today is a happy day! It's been a pretty good week too. Lets see, what did we do? First, we I tried to get caught up on laundry. Did you notice the word tried? Yes, well it didn't work. Tuesday, I took my baby my big girl to see Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore at the theater. They show older movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for $1.00 a person. That's not bad if you ask me! They do take the money and donate it to charity, so it makes it that much better! We had a blast. It was crowded at the theater but not so bad in the actual movie that we saw. Next week, I'm taking daughter #2 to see Charlotte's Web. It's good to go places together, just one on one and spend time with each kid individually. I love being a mom. Just an FYI for you. :)On Wednesday I successfully defeated my mountain of laundry tried to get caught up on laundry. It didn't work. I hate laundry. I'm seriously thinking about singing a song like the princess on Enchanted so the birds and ....mice....and cockroaches....uh, yuck never mind, I'll just do the stupid laundry. Then Thursday, I took the kids to pick out the hubby's Father's Day gift and get groceries. It was hot. Friday was story time at the library. I was going to come home and start laundry, instead we took a nap. Nap + Thunderstorm= 100% better than cleaning and laundry. This brings us to today, Saturday. This morning I made waffles and bacon for the family after the kids gleefully gave him his Father's Day gift. Extreme Hunts for the Wii complete with 2 fake guns. The kids picked it out all by themselves. I then made cupcakes for my daddy's birthday party tonight. We also made some jalapeno jelly and apple jam. I will post pics of the homemade jellies and jams next week. I am so excited. I think I really like canning. But anyway, that is your update from the past week. Complete with no attempted break ins. Thank God. So I hope everyone has a great weekend. I know that so far today it is a happy day! :)



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. I love laundry. Well..maybe that's a little sarcastic. But I don't dislike it. It's relaxing doing the laundry in an otherwise quiet apartment. Just have Sabrina to stare at me. lol.
    I do however, loathe putting it away. Folding it is fine. I do it while I watch tv. But putting it away is tedious.

    I hope Mr. Fowler had a great Father's Day today and your Daddy had a great birthday! :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!