Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Pistol whipped by your brother ain't no fun!

Take it from a cowgirl who knows. No, not me. This time. It started out like any other night. Supper....fighting..... bath's..... fighting....fake crying....real crying. Oh, great! What happened? What happened?(Everybody is a chatter box until someone gets hurt, then it's all...We didn't see nothing and I didn't do it!) Daddy came to the rescue!
Sweetie Pie :"AAAAAHHHHHH, takes a deep breath, AAAAHHHHH!" (The girl has a scream that can honestly wake the dead and break glass. All at the same time!)

Me: "Oh, so that's what happened, please go on."

Daddy: " BROTHER HIT HER ON THE HEAD WITH HIS TOY PISTOL!"

Sweetie Pie:" AAAAAAHHHHHHH, takes deep breath, AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Me: " Are you OK?

Sweetie Pie:" AAAAAHHHHH, takes short shallow breaths, NO! Brother sobs HIT ME!!! sobs...


Me: Oh, I guess you're not OK. You have a huge knot and bruise on your head! clears throat because I still sound like a 94 year old chain smoker from these stupid cold  "HEY SWEETIE, YOUR SON HIT HER HARD, SHE HAS A BRUISE AND A HUGE KNOT!"

Sweetie Pie: "AAAAHHHHH takes more shallow breaths....sobs.....deep breath.... AAAAAHHHHH!

Daddy: "WHY IS HE ALWAYS MY SON WHEN HE'S BAD???!!!"

Me: grumbles in a whisper "Because I didn't teach him to pistol whip his sister! I was a good kid! smiles Unless you include those time I told my brother's I wanted to dress them up like a clown, only to really be putting makeup on them. Ha!"

Sweetie Pie: "AAAhhhh! You put make up on yor broders"

Me: "I think you need an ice pack....Come on lets get one!"

And that is a typical Sunday night in the Fowler house. Well let's not be too hasty...It's every night, not just Sunday! :)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!