Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today I am linking up with Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry for:


Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn't have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up! (these are her words, by the way, not mine!) ;)

If you want to link up also head over HERE and join in the fun!



  • To be beyond excited for Christmas!!! I love everything about Christmas!
  • To also try to be patient and take in every single moment because it will never be the same as it is right now. My kids are only 3,4, and 5 once. So I choose to enjoy it!
  • To make homemade biscuits for breakfast and nail it! Thank you!
  • To LOVE Pinterest! It's so much fun. You should try it.
  • To get caught red handed trying to shake a gift my husband put under the tree last night, by my oldest child. She told on me. That is so wrong. 
  • To be excited that it is cold and to be a little disappointed that it didn't snow very much here last night. I love snow, for a season, anyway!
  • To be excited to go shopping with my husband for a date night Saturday. It's the small things!
  • To see Breaking Dawn last week. It was awesome! It actually went with the book a lot more than the others!
  • To also know that vampire's don't sparkle. I just love the love story! :)
  • To want to see the new Muppet's movie with my husband and the kids. I may be a little too excited about it. Maybe. Just a little.  
  • To want Wipe Out on the Wii. That show is so ridiculous and so entertaining! We laugh all the way through it. 
  • To be reading the Gingerbread Man story to my kids(you know the, "Run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!") and loving every minute of it. 
  • To be making gingerbread men on Friday with the kids. 
  • To be making gingerbread men with a foot eaten off and an icing face with a look of horror. It's funny.....you know it is. ;)
  • To know at least my husband will get a laugh out of the crippled gingerbread man. 
  • I love him.
  • The end.







Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...I love homemade biscuits. I cheat when I make them, though. I buy the canned ones.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!