Monday, January 4, 2010

All I wanted for Christmas was......


Laundry???? Ummm, no thanks!! I would much rather have:

My girls playing in their new Christmas PJ's, waiting for Santa to come.....And my boy in his awesome Spiderman PJ's waiting to go to bed or get into something(which ever comes first!) ....
And it just so happens that is just what I got! Sure I had plenty of laundry to do the next day (or two or three or....well you get the idea!) but there is always laundry to be done! So we celebrated Christmas with three happy(and pretty darn cute if I do say so myself ) kids, and laundry wasn't even thought about!!!
Thank God because bicycles, babies, and toy cement mixers are way more fun than doing or thinking about laundry!! JFowler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love, leave a comment!