Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Mondays.........

Well another weekend has passed and another Monday is here. I did not growl when I got out of bed at 6 am today because my lively one year old was crying for me from his crib. Nope not me. I happily sprung out of bed with my hair flowing in the breeze with a great big smile on my face! I did not fix myself some coffee-because who needs coffee when you have sunshine to wake you up? I did not go directly to my computer and check Facebook, nope not me and not on a Monday morning. I did not log onto my blog and check out what was happening in the blog world. I would never do that on a Monday morning with so much to do from the weekend. Not me. I did not choose to overlook my laundry this morning because, well I love laundry, it's my favorite chore to do.(HA!) I did not turn on Nick Jr. for my children to watch so that I could have just 15 minutes to myself while I wrote this post. Nope not me and especially NOT on a Monday!

Blogger TemplatesBlogger Templateshttp://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. Ha I love it...I think because you did an almost exact play by play of my monday morning. Except I popped in Little house on the prarie for the kids instead of Nick Jr. (we don't have cable) Gotta love that on call babysitter sometimes:-) And the child that woke me up in the morning was the growing one in my tummy doing a flash dance on my bladder.
    Thanks for sharing your not me momments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I am not the only one like that! I am seriously thinking of getting rid of the dish myself, convincing my husband is another story! congrats on the new baby! thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!