Friday, August 26, 2011

5 question Friday!

I'm doing the happy Friday dance! Thank God, it's not available to anyone but my kids, who happen to be staring at me like I'm a little crazy. It's OK. I probably am! ;) I've been rather productive today! Yes!

Mama: 1 Disasters beyond my control: 0

I have washed off the front porch. (It's concrete, so it makes for easy clean up!) Washed off all the outside toys. Gave the kids a bath since they were wet and covered in grass. Somebody, decided to let them wear their bathing suits so she could spray them with the water hose. AHEM.  I made a homemade apple pie. Homemade pie crust...included. Thankyouverymuch. I have supper started and dirty dishes already loaded in the dishwasher. It doesn't happen too often but today has been productive.

Tomorrow we're taking the kids to a zoo. I'm so excited to have a family day. It makes me happy! The kids are beyond excited! Maybe they won't keep them. Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Ahem. Moving on!


It's been a while since I've participated in 5 Question Friday over at Mama M's so I thought I would join in the fun today! If you would like to join, go visit her, copy the questions, link up, and join in! :)


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
 
    Yes, I did! I bought some new dishes! I have been wanting them for a while but they were full price, and I am anti-full price if I can help it. Then yesterday, they were half off!!! Yay! So I bought them. They have red, which is my favorite color to put in the kitchen. Why? In the words of Sweetie Pie," cause, it's pretty!" And they have chickens on them. Not all over them. The point is they're pretty, and I'll post a picture later of how pretty they really are!
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
 
   Hmmmm. Probably a Bon Jovi concert. I know, I know. I love them too! They maybe older but I still love to hear them sing! :)
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
 
    In an ideal world, I would have no chore at all! But, since that's not the case, I would say my least favorite is laundry. It's so annoying. My most favorite would be grocery shopping. I guess, if that's a chore. It's nice to get out of the house and go shopping. I love shopping. Even if it's for groceries! ;)
 
 
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
 
     New clothes. I love clothes. If shoes and handbags are included in clothes that would be perfect. Plus my appliances are only 3 years old, so they are still new!
 
 
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
 
    Yuck! Neither! I'm not a fan of Mayo or Miracle Whip. I don't mind if there is a little bit in like a potato salad or something like that. But, I don't want to bite into a sandwich and taste Mayo. Gag! 
 
That's all for today, y'all! I hope you have a great weekend!  

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that DOES NOT like mayo!!! Its just gross!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love, leave a comment!