- Fact: Our dog, Corn dog, is now living outside. I can't say I'm sad about it. Because...well, I'm not. Maybe, I wasn't patient enough I don't know, but he just would NOT use the "bathroom" outside. Nope not at all. He used my house as his "bathroom". Thanks, but no thanks! I tried everything: Walked him right after he ate, rubbed his nose in it, popped him with a newspaper, puppy pads. After 30 minutes of walking him, outside, he still came right in and pooped in my floor. I just could not take it any longer.
- Fact: Corndog likes being outside. It's a good thing, because he's not allowed inside now. I'm happy about this. I'm not, however, happy when Dr. Destructo opens the door and lets him in anyway.
- Fact: The
stupid, annoying little ratdog, was jumping and hitting the windows all. night. last. night. He may have brain damage. I thought some one was breaking in. Not. Good.
- Question: Are some battles even worth it?
- Fact: My house smells like baby powder. Thanks to my son. He thought it would be fun to spread baby powder from the living room, down the hall, ending by the bathroom floor with a huge pile of powder. Sigh.
- Fact: His sisters thought it would be fun to walk through the powder and make "paw prints".
- Fact: I swept up a pile of baby powder and turned around and the boy was rolling in it. Like a puppy on a warm spring day would roll in grass. Sigh.
- Plus note: The house smelled good.
- Negative: It took me 2 days to get the powder out of the carpet and off the hardwood floor.
- Fact: I've lived in the south my entire life, and I have never read the book Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
- Fact: I didn't even know it was a book until my hubby told me. I just thought it was a movie. Bad southerner, bad!
- Good news: I bought it Saturday at Books-a-Million! So far, it's really good. Very detailed book, which is good, because I'm a female and I like details.
- Fact: I am getting excited about starting our Home schooling year. We start in 2 weeks.
- Fact: I wish I would have planned to start sooner. Sweet Pea is really excited about starting and so am I!
- Question: Why did I want to wait until after Labor Day to start?
- Answer: I don't remember. Hmm.
- Note to self: Maybe start school next week? Ask the hubby what he thinks.
- Fact: I ordered over 200 photos from Snapfish last week and they should be here early this week!
- Fact: I'm putting these pictures in albums. They may or may not be pictures from when Dr. Destructo was born. Almost 3 years ago. AHEM.
- Fact: It's Monday, but that's OK because yesterday was Sunday and tomorrow is Tuesday and I'm making banana bread today. So it makes Monday extra special.
- Fact: I wish we would have included a maid in our mortgage. Wouldn't that be awesome? Maid bill included with Mortgage.Pay the mortgage, get your house cleaned. It's a lot like...my...
- Question: Wait....Am I the maid? Every time I pay the mortgage, I usually clean sometime
that week, month,day.
- Answer: If I am, I'm taking a sweet tea break and reading Gone with the Wind and I'm going to talk in an old southern accent the rest of the day.You're Welcome.